Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Masters

So, final round of the Masters today. I should be doing homework but I'm watching golf instead. Granted, I typically do watch the Masters, but this time I'm more interested than normal. Although I don't approve of what Tiger Woods did I'm happy to see him back, because regardless, you have to admit that he's fantastic at golf. I still support him but not the way I used to. I have a new favorite golfer, Ian Poulter. Don't get sassy with me, yes he's British and that may be the reason I decided to start cheering for him but I'm getting really pissed right now. He's 5 under and there is a significant lack of coverage going his way. Even when he was in the top 5 there was hardly anything. It's too bad that he's not doing better because I'd love to see him win it. Anyway, I suppose I felt inspired to post this after my dear friend Kaitlin posted a blog about how much she hates golf. So, here's some contrast.

2 comments:

  1. I comment on thee. Ian Poulter, I did not realize it was you with fabulous hair but now I have been informed. Congrats on being the apitomy of British style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i fail at spelling. *epitome ;P
    shut up sarah. i know what you're going to say. if you say it i shall smite thee with a banana peel. ;)

    ReplyDelete