Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random Musings...

So the beginning of this summer has had it's ups and downs. I've yet to post anything that's a complete ramble so I figured I'd give it a go now. Last Friday was a half day...which I spent the last half of completely consumed in Green Day Rockband. Which, I will have you now, is insanely addictive. At one point I'm very proud to say that I was sixth in the world for Warning on the leader boards. I'm sure people have beat me now, but it was a glorious triumph while it lasted. The weekend passed by like any other, doing hardly anything because my family thinks it's fun to sit at home and do ABSOLUTELY nothing...ever. My one escape however was my best friend's graduation/birthday party. The evening included quite the game of truth or dare, and a massive FAKE sexual assault out in the parking lot. That was fun... did I mention I was the victim? In all seriousness though it was the highlight of my weekend. Things were going okay until yesterday. I hit a wall, a wall I'm willing to guess was many miles thick. Upon hitting this wall I found myself crying and very sick to my stomach. Someone I care very deeply for is quite possibly in a horrible predicament and I can't stand the thought of it. I do have someone to thank though for helping through it. It's still a process but I'm getting there, and staying hopeful. Here's to hoping the rest of the summer improves and that this was all just some awful rumor.

1 comment: